Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/30/2009 12:54:57 PM EDT
I carry appendix almost exclusively while off-duty.  I just recently bought this used 642 as an off-duty carry piece.  I love Raven Concealment Holsters and have a drawer full of them for my many pistols.  I had the great guys there make me this ACR for my 642 at my local gun show.  They set up a boot to make custom holsters at the show.  I love it.  It is so comfortable and it's depth is adjustable.  They are a first rate company with an unparalleled customer service.
http://www.ravenconcealment.com/

Link Posted: 9/6/2009 2:54:38 AM EDT
[#1]
Looks good,is it comfortable while seated in a vehicle?
Link Posted: 9/6/2009 5:35:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Looks super, must be great to have them at a show and not have to wait the 60 days to receive their stuff. It IS DEFINITELY worth the wait though.
Link Posted: 9/7/2009 3:31:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Raven makes great stuff.

I recently bought their Phantom on the belt for a Glock 21 w/ X300

I use it at work as this is my primary for entries.

I work in plain clothes most of the time and need to be able to somewhat hide my gear until the last second of a take down.

I'll put it this way, I own 4-5 dozen holsters from Kramer, Rosen, Garrity, Allesi, Galco, and Bladetech to name a few.

I just ordered 5 more Raven rigs.
Link Posted: 9/8/2009 12:30:07 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks Mongo. I ordered one for my XDm with the X400 mounted. They've got more options available than most places. The fact that they even line item list the X400 is amazing.

I'm trying to get them to make me a horizontal flash light carrier that has the tail cap outward for my Surefire LX2.
Link Posted: 9/8/2009 11:38:03 AM EDT
[#5]
I got lucky and caught up with them at the gun show in Indy.

They had a booth setup and made holsters on your gun while you wait (about 2 hours once backed up)

I had them make one for my S&W 327 8-shot .357mag 2" Performance Center gun.

They will make whatever you need at the shows but you may have to arrange somthing with them on special stuff.
Link Posted: 9/8/2009 12:42:02 PM EDT
[#6]
I've been trying for sometime to picture this appendix carry. Could you show me how it sits? I'm in Europe and have no access to firearms at the moment. The idea I get in my head doesn't seem comfortable at all.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 12:56:22 PM EDT
[#7]
How do these feel IWB? Im thinking about getting one for my HK P7
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 3:41:13 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Raven makes great stuff.

I recently bought their Phantom on the belt for a Glock 21 w/ X300

I use it at work as this is my primary for entries.

I work in plain clothes most of the time and need to be able to somewhat hide my gear until the last second of a take down.

I'll put it this way, I own 4-5 dozen holsters from Kramer, Rosen, Garrity, Allesi, Galco, and Bladetech to name a few.

I just ordered 5 more Raven rigs.

I agree completely. I've been using their Phantom for my Sig P229 w/ TLR-1 for about 4 months wearing plain clothes and trying to be discreet until a last minute takedown or sitting in a UC vehicle for hours doing surveillance. Nothing could hide this brick better. I plan on ordering an ACR for my M&P 340 for off duty.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top