Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/2/2009 3:33:34 PM EDT
Here's a new convertible pocket holster for the NAA PUG that allows it to be used as either a standard holster or the panel can be added to make it more like a wallet.

What do you guys think?

Standard NAA PUG holster with holes for screws:

Panel with aluminum inserts:

With Panel attached Leg side view:

With Panel attached side facing out:

Link Posted: 8/2/2009 4:07:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Thats pretty cool. I really like the panel. I have seen that holster online somewhere, but didnt see the panel at the time and I cant remember where it was at. I was doing research for a fellow who want me to make him a pocket holster.

Is that a double stitch?

Heres the one I made.

Link Posted: 8/2/2009 5:32:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Thats pretty cool. I really like the panel. I have seen that holster online somewhere, but didnt see the panel at the time and I cant remember where it was at. I was doing research for a fellow who want me to make him a pocket holster.

Is that a double stitch?

Heres the one I made.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/WhiteWolfe/My%20Holsters/DSC02628.jpg

I like that design.

Yes, double stitched by hand.  I've looked at machines, but it really does not take that long to sew them to justify the expense.
Link Posted: 8/3/2009 6:54:22 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Is that a double stitch?

Heres the one I made.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/WhiteWolfe/My%20Holsters/DSC02628.jpg

I like that design.

Yes, double stitched by hand.  I've looked at machines, but it really does not take that long to sew them to justify the expense.

Never priced a machine before. What do they run?

I have an old Super Singer that will sew thick leather, but the double stitch is just more durable than what my machine can do. Not to mention it only does heavy nylon thread and not cord.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top