Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/21/2009 5:47:43 AM EDT
anyone tried one of these Blackhawk Special Operations Holsters, their a universal holster. I am thinking of getting one for my full sized H&K USP. anyone have thought on this holster?
all the best
Ken
Link Posted: 3/7/2009 6:44:23 PM EDT
[#1]
bttt
Link Posted: 3/11/2009 6:25:34 PM EDT
[#2]
i would get a safariland 6004, can't go wrong.
Link Posted: 4/26/2009 9:07:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
i would get a safariland 6004, can't go wrong.

Universal holsters universally suck.  Get one that is made for your weapon.  There are about a billion 6004's floating around the various EE's on gunboards on on Egay.
Link Posted: 5/3/2009 2:56:28 PM EDT
[#4]
I've had a Blackhawk Specops holster for going on ten years now, and like it just fine. The point made about universal holsters is well-made; you may find a holster made especially for your H&K that you like better. But all in all, the Specops is a great universal rig. It's relatively adjustable for different sizes and shapes of weapons, and you can wear it on your hip or slightly dropped onto your thigh. It can also be put into various configurations on webgear. I like the protection and security that the folding flap gives my weapon when ingressing/egressing vehicles and/or "moving with a purpose." I've used it with 1911's, M9's, and full-size Glocks, in some relatively rough environments, and it's stood up as well as anything else I've used. Once the flap is up (i.e. your thumping and bumping is done, and you need the weapon ready for quick access), I'm not a big fan of the velcro/snap thumbreak. I like to leave it in just the holster with friction holding it in (I've never had it fall out), and I generally use a retention lanyard anyway. YMMV.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top