Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/7/2002 10:21:38 AM EDT
I've got probably ten or so holsters in the drawer, and I typically use only two of them in day to day wear.
Link Posted: 2/7/2002 10:51:22 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/7/2002 11:20:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Ugh, I hate it when that happens!
Link Posted: 2/7/2002 2:09:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/8/2002 1:45:28 AM EDT
[#4]
At the moment I'm back down at 6 holsters and about to sell 3 in order to invest the fresh capital in a new Safariland 6004 thighholster and some other stuff.
Anyone now a place where the Safarilands sell real cheap (yeah, yeah, I know, probably the effect of living close to the Dutch border).

C-2-6
Link Posted: 2/8/2002 6:44:02 AM EDT
[#5]
The holster box (a drawer would be to small) probably has 40 or so in it. I have virtually every variation of S & W K frame holster ever made, except one.  If anyone knows where I can get one of the old LAPD clamshell rigs let me know.  The Beretta stash numbers six.  The Smith nine pile is at least as large.  Three or four 1911 rigs, and I don't own a 1911 anymore.  Three or four shoulder rigs, none of which I like.  Only one (so far) for the Ruger P-90.  Only one for the Colt DS, but I just bought that gun so give me some time.  

And the ironic thing is I don't carry, except at IDPA matches.  
Link Posted: 2/9/2002 2:53:14 PM EDT
[#6]
I've got the Bianchi M12 with the flap, thumbstrap, chest rig, and the thigh rig for my Norinco 45.

Elderton Custom KyTac Braveheart IWB's for the 239 and the 45.

FIST IWB2 for my 45 Commander and my 239.

Hellweg for my Commander.

Uncle Mike's Piece O' Crap for the 22.

Safariland paddle for the 239.

Oh, and I don't currently have any of these pistols with me.  (239 was owned by the corporation I used to work for, and the 2 45's are back in Chicago for "safe keeping" with a family member until I can get a permit to possess a pistol here in the state of Missouri, as opposed to the state of Misery I was in in Chicago!)

Ain't life grand?
Link Posted: 2/11/2002 4:12:25 AM EDT
[#7]
Well you want the short list?  The one's that I use?
Or the other list, those that I don't use?
Some becasue I don't own that model gun anymore (or really I should say, right now, cause I'll end up with one again); or those that just didn't quite work out.  I learned in the past to just keep the holsters, speed loaders, magazines, etc. with certain guns, like 1911's; BHP's; J-frame Smith's, etc., cause I'll own more of them again at some time.
Maybe we could set up a cyber swap meet and exchange holsters with other members?
Beach
Link Posted: 2/24/2002 11:01:30 PM EDT
[#8]
I just bought a Galco leather holster for my G27, is Galco considered the best leather holster?
Link Posted: 3/1/2002 7:55:37 PM EDT
[#9]
Nothing beats a Milt Sparks Roadrunner or any Milt Sparks product!!  Workmanship and leather at it's best.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top