Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/15/2008 12:19:58 PM EDT
I'm about to purchase a Springfield Armory XD45 Tactical model pistol...

I've got a vest with MOLLE webbing and was wondering what a good holster would be to use in conjunction with it. FWIW- The vest is a SO Tech Falcon MK III.

Not really wanting a drop-leg holster that hangs to my knees but more like something that rides on my upper thigh or so...somwhere right about pocket level.

I'd like it to be able to stay attached to my vest as to be part of the "whole rig" that I can put on and take off relatively quickly...

I'm looking for QUALITY first and foremost...

Any suggestions?
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 11:46:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Do you want a holster that attaches directly to the vest (i.e. chest draw)?  You probably won't find a holster that will attach to your vest that rides on your thigh.  Here is a molle plate that will attach to your vest and allow you to attach any Safariland 6820 type holster.  For a great leg holster, look here.  If you want something that rides a little higher, you can get a belt holster with a drop here..  I suggest that Safariland 6360 line of holsters for the Springfield XD.  More secure than a 6280 and just as quick to draw.  It won't fall out if you forget to close the hood, like on a 6280.  If you need/want any more suggestions, let me know.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 4:00:57 AM EDT
[#2]
Like this?

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top