Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/16/2007 11:51:28 AM EDT
Not really sure on how a Jpoint would be on my Kimber, though I have thought about it. I am speaking from a practical standpoint and not from a competition shooting standpoint. I am sure it would be quick and precise....just looking for opinions.

Also how about the XS sites with the big front dot. I watched a Youtube show from James Yeager and can tell he likes them quite a lot. Any opinions?
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 5:35:55 PM EDT
[#1]
well considering the batteries in the one I have installed on my trijicon are over a year old and the site is still working, I guess this answers my thoughts for the most part. I never really considered it for a pistol, but seeing as how I use red dots all day long on my AR and other weapons, makes since to do the same with my pistols.....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top