Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/26/2001 4:00:16 AM EDT
My department is in the process of switching to SIG P229's in .40 S+W.  We are looking at the Safariland line of holsters and the rep just brought a sample of the Raptor holster around.  Is anyone using one of these and what do you think of the Threat level III model?

And yes they are Fugly.Rick
Link Posted: 11/30/2001 5:04:44 PM EDT
[#1]
I saw them at a LE trade show and they looked interesting, you have the ability to change from level three to level 1 and so forth, neat idea, but havent seen them in action yet,
Link Posted: 11/30/2001 6:15:52 PM EDT
[#2]
The regional sales rep brought some by to show us.  I never thought I'd like a threat level III holster but after working with it for less than a minute the draw seemed pretty natural.

Only problem is they don't make it for the P229 yet, so we have to wait on the product development.

Rick
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top