Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/16/2006 7:22:17 AM EDT
Ive had an IWB holster from predator for a year and a half and actually broke one. I sent it in as per there lifetime warranty intructions say to do and expected it back within there 5 buisness day estimate.

Its been 6 weeks now. Ive been on there website constantly and its always under construction and the phone number that it says to call has been out of service for the same amount of time.

Even if they choose not to fix it i would like it back as it was $65 dollars and i spent two weeks with it super glued and taped with no problem before finally sending it in.

Anyone else have this problem? Anyone have a different way to get ahold of the company?

Link Posted: 12/28/2006 4:17:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Mine broke today and only about 2 months old!  I called the place of purchase, since the web address on the box label is no longer valid, and was told the company moved to Idaho. I found a number by searching on the net and found that number has been disconnected.......

Not sure what else to do now. Let me know if you get yours back and where you obtained the warranty info.

Link Posted: 12/30/2006 2:07:41 PM EDT
[#2]
did you call them before sending it in? If so and they said nothing about moving or closing than that is dishonest. If you simply dropped it in the mail without calling them first it may be your fault, but you would think the post office would return it to you?
Link Posted: 12/31/2006 12:23:19 PM EDT
[#3]
I followed the instructions on the warranty card which had no phone#.

I also went to Caswells in mesa AZ that both sold me the holster and highly promote the company and they were of no help. The guy just tried to take another $65 from me as if he knew the warranty didnt exist.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top