Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/11/2001 7:58:49 AM EDT
I am looking at an Uncle Mike's Kydex paddle holster for my Beretta 92.  Any word on this holster?  Advice will be much appreciated as I have never used kydex before.
Link Posted: 11/18/2001 8:21:35 AM EDT
[#1]
I bought one.  Not too fond of it.  It rocks on your hip, and is difficult to remove from your hip even with two hands.  I'll keep it around, but I will always choose my Galco PLE paddle first.
Link Posted: 11/24/2001 1:31:58 PM EDT
[#2]
I carry BHP in a Fobus paddle, & it's nice.
Light, comfortable, retanes weapon well.
Link Posted: 11/24/2001 2:18:59 PM EDT
[#3]
go with the fobus over the uncle mikes kydex...jmo
Link Posted: 12/8/2001 9:17:46 PM EDT
[#4]
www.comp-tac.com
They make AWESOME kydex holsters and their customer service service is excellent! I just got another one of their holsters (now I have 6 of their holsters and mag carriers) and the clip that grabs the belt isn't as sturdy as I would like. I e-mailed Gregg, the owner and told him about it. He responded within a few hours and told me that a new one was on the way and he included a postage paid envelope to return the old one. I ordered a holster for my HS2000 for an IDPA match. I told Gregg that I needed it for the next weekend. Gregg said that they weren't ready yet but that he would work late to get one out to me in time for my match. He delivered!

The Uncle Mike's are really thick and they just look cheap. Comp-Tac holsters are much thinner. Kydex is also much faster on the draw than leather.
Link Posted: 12/10/2001 7:57:09 PM EDT
[#5]
I have Fobus paddle holsters for all of my carry guns and I love them. They are great under a jacket, but I still use a nylon IWB in warmer weather.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top