Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/22/2006 3:17:17 AM EDT
I want a Inside the pants holter made of leather that has a secure method of securing to a belt. Preferably 2 leather snaps. I also want a holster that has a retention strap or a locking mechanism. Any sugestions it does not have to be leather. If this holster does not exist what are you using for an IWB holster
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 6:11:00 AM EDT
[#1]
I bought the #1 heritage from milt sparks.  I works fine.  If I could do it over I would get the VM2 from them.  I have had a couple and nothing matches that holster.  Check one out you won't be dissapointed.  By the way these are both inside the pant holsters.  You probably already knew that though.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 12:23:08 PM EDT
[#2]
ARG by Mitch Rosen. Most comfortable IWB I have used. Milt Sparks VM2 is also very nice.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 4:22:36 AM EDT
[#3]
I have one made by FIST with a thumbreak  for my Sig P229. It is a pretty good holster but I don't like it as much as my Kramer #3.  You can call Kramer leather and have them make a #1,2 or 3 with a thumbreak.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 2:56:52 AM EDT
[#4]
Mitch Rosen or Alessi IWB.

Eric Howland
Savannah, GA.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top