Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/27/2006 10:10:31 PM EDT
i am in bad need of a Watch6 holster or equivalent

i need a btter more comfortable IWB holster for my G19 anyone have one for sale or have nice alternative?

MILT SPARKS said there is a 8-12 week waiting period on these i cant wait

will consider others
has anyone seen a sight that might have some left?

any help or offers would be grateful
Glockster19
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 1:54:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Lightning Arms Sports may have them in stock. Cost you more, but you'll have it in 2 or 3 days! And, they're great to deal with. Two orders from them in the past 2 monts, I'm sure I'll be buying more!

Link, click here!
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 1:55:24 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Lightning Arms Sports may have them in stock. Cost you more, but you'll have it in 2 or 3 days! And, they're great to deal with. Two orders from them in the past 2 monts, I'm sure I'll be buying more!

Link, click here!

+1 for LA, great people.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 1:55:53 PM EDT
[#3]
And BTW, I placed an order with Milt Sparks last week. In my case, a Versa Max 2, and the projected wait was 18 weeks.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 4:53:16 PM EDT
[#4]
thanks guys if anyone has one they would sell let me know also

thanks
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 7:02:05 AM EDT
[#5]
Get a DeSantis Scorpion or Threatsolutions UCR while you wait.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 3:56:46 PM EDT
[#6]
hold out for the Watch 6 I have one for my 19 and out of the many holsters I have it is by far my favorite.  The wait sucks but it is well worth it
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top