Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/1/2006 3:29:48 PM EDT
So I was looking at either the Comp-Tac Shirt tucker or the DeSantis Pro Stealth. Anyone have any expereinces with either brand?
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 5:26:49 AM EDT
[#1]
Nope, I use the Milt Sparks IWB VM2 with both the 239 and 229..
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 3:13:44 PM EDT
[#2]
What about Kramer?

http://www.kramerleather.com/productDetail.cfm?productID=6&categoryID=23

I have the Blackhawk Serpa paddle, but I want an IWB that's worth a darn.  Not liking my Royal Carry.  Galco is just crap.  I don't know anything about Kramer.  I'm not willing to fork over almost $100 for a holster I haven't heard anything about.  Also wondering about the MS VM2 for Sigs.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 1:21:44 AM EDT
[#3]
I cannot speak about the Sigs specifically, but Kramer is an excellent choice in general.  I have Kramer IWB#2 horse-hide holsters for all my carry pieces (all full size) except the last one, wanted to try the Sparks VM2.  The VM2 is great but I prefer the more vertical cant of the Kramer IWB#2.  The VM2 is canted more forward like the Kramer IWB#3.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 2:46:15 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Nope, I use the Milt Sparks IWB VM2 with both the 239 and 229..

+1 for VM2 w/ a 229
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top