Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/29/2005 5:35:13 AM EDT
I am looking for an owb holster for my XD that rides high. I have one of the Glock sport holsters for my 19 that rides real high on my belt, and I want something for my XD that rides like it. So far what I have looked at has the muzzle almost in my back pocket in the 4:00 position. Any ideas??? I am ordering a VMII for it, but want a belt holster for wiinter months .
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 12:52:26 PM EDT
[#1]
I have a subcomp .40 with a galco mx7 or something like that.  It is a great holster and i think it sets pretty high compared to other holsters
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 1:04:19 PM EDT
[#2]
blade-tech probably has something
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 3:13:25 PM EDT
[#3]
I bought a Hume JIT and find it to ride higher (was quite suprised) than the First Agent I have.  Fits both my XD-9 and 40.
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 6:14:59 PM EDT
[#4]
FIST make some nice ones.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top