Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/15/2005 11:40:44 AM EDT
We are going to start carrying these holsters in our store and i was wondering what you all thought of them.
I will be using a 1911 Warrior with it and the mag pouches.
Thanks
Anthony
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 11:57:24 AM EDT
[#1]
Tried one out for my Glock 26.

I got the belt loops which are made from Kydex. A good idea for strength, but the edges are sharp and destroy your belt in only a week or 2 of on and off. I don't like J hooks, but if you do, then this won't be a problem.

The fit of the gun in the holster is great. It snaps in and is adjustable. The texture finish is nice.

The issue I have with it is the IWB model is very uncomfortable for me. There is a feature on the back that goes next to the body that just digs in and hurts. I have used a lot of IWB holsters, and most have this feature, but it seems that the SideArmor one is slightly more pronounced.

I use Comptac, and have been happy with them for many years. I suppose if I used a belt rig Sidearmor would be a candidate.

Link Posted: 12/16/2005 12:14:50 AM EDT
[#2]
I carry my Five Seven in an OWB Sidearmor. It is a very well made, quality piece IMO.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top