Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/5/2005 2:21:33 PM EDT
I have $20 to spend at TAPCO...I was thinking i should get this holster for my G19? any opinions? I think it can be turned into a smaller CCW holster if you take off the leg pad part. anyone know?

www.tapco.com/product_information.asp?number=HLS8401B&back=yes&dept=10&last=10

i know it looks kinda cheap, but it might be a fun little thing to have, at least for free.

I also have a Colt M4A3, so any other suggestions on what i should buy instead are welcome. thanks for the info. -dave
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 2:55:21 PM EDT
[#1]
I have one of those, and its actually pretty damn good for $20. i got out my sewing awl and some heavy thread and made some changes to accomodate my CZ.  its not a safariland 6004 but for $20 i think its a good value.
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 3:16:33 AM EDT
[#2]
I like the thumb break style my self, but its a nice one!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top