Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/28/2005 10:54:11 PM EDT
I just picked up one of these yesterday, and I was wondering if anyone knows of a holster, other than a contender/encore holster, that will fit this big revolver.

This is the model I have, with an 8 1/2 inch barrel.

If there are any decent holsters for the 500 S&W, then they will fit this just fine also, I just dont know of any.

Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 5:51:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Uncle Mikes # 14 I believe, I bought it when I got my first 500, and it fits my 460, it might be #13. Check their site
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 7:29:51 AM EDT
[#2]
I like the bandoleer type holsters for big hunting handguns.  I carry my TC Encore in an Uncle Mikes Bandoleer holster (size 16 if I remember correctly).  I tried a belt holster many moons ago for an 8 & 3/8" S&W .41 Mag. revolver and found it to be very awkward, particularly if you wanted to sit down.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top