Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/26/2005 1:09:06 PM EDT
I bought a Blackhawk CQC the other day for my Glock 23 I really like the holster but didn't like the paddle base that it came with. (this holster comes with a belt slide and paddle option) I sent an E-mail; to there R&D department and got a phone call about 3 days later. I spoke with Chuck and told him my concerns and he told me that those were the same concerns he had and that he had been working on a redesign of the paddle base and asked if I would like to demo it. Well the package came today and it is more than I expected. The base is wider, stronger and thicker. And they have incorperated some new features into it like adjustable teeth to anchor your belt. I really liked this holster before but love it now.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 12:36:39 PM EDT
[#1]
I wish they made one for a G21.  Sounds like some bad ass customer service.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 12:52:38 PM EDT
[#2]
I was very impressed with the customer service but not very impressed with the holster.  The paddle was flimsy and the belt part puts the pistol too far away from my body.  I still use it but am not too crazy about it.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 5:24:42 AM EDT
[#3]
Go to the website and let them know how to fix it they listen.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 2:46:24 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 2:53:37 AM EDT
[#5]
I have had zero problems with my paddle and I have it on everyday.  Yes I would like it to be thicker, but I like it much better then an Uncle Mikes!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top