Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/17/2005 8:11:13 AM EDT
where can I find a in-safe storage rack which holds the hanguns with muzzle towards the rear of the safe & at a slight downward angle so the grip is presented upwards toward me for easy removal?

I researched this, and mainly what I found was racks which store the gun vertically, muzzle up, in a position that's awkward for removal.  I did find some which were along the lines of what I'm looking for, but not that appealed to me.  

Thanks.  
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 8:20:12 AM EDT
[#1]
There is a nice wood and carpet rack that fits your description in the "Spotlight" section of the lastest issue of American Handgunner (p. 122) - unfortunately, there is no company name or web address (just "call Dan at 724-493-2527).

It's not in the "Spotlight" section of the magazine's website yet, but there is another one called a "Pistol Prop" that might suit your needs... www.americanhandgunner.com/spotlight.html
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 9:02:35 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks HardShell.  edit: I checked my Hangunner magazine, and the carpeted wood rack seems to be along the lines of what I am looking for.  I'd prefer something that leaves the upper part of the pistol exposed.  I might try making one myself.    
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top