Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/24/2005 3:30:43 PM EDT
I am leaning towards buying one of Wild Bill's "No Such Agency" IWB holsters for my Taurus PT-111 Mil Pro.  I would just like to hear some opinions on Wild Bill's work and on the holster if anyone has used it before.

Thanks

Aloysius
Link Posted: 7/25/2005 4:42:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/25/2005 8:55:48 PM EDT
[#2]
i don't have the holster that you mentioned, but i do have a IWB w/ thumb break that i bought from him.  very well made, molded, etc.  my only complaint was that the dual belt loops got relatively soft ( i think this was due to the cow hide construction) and the holster began to print more.

i've since tried horse hide and feel that it does hold up better.  this one's a kramer, heavier leather  in the belt loop than the wild bills product.

i also prefer how the kramer sits a little lower on the belt.  

ps, i just looked at his web site, it was the summer heat model that i purchased.
i think he makes a great product, my $.02.
Link Posted: 7/28/2005 7:33:25 PM EDT
[#3]
+1 for Wild Bill.
I recently purchased the "Professional " combo from the special page.... belt, holster and a mag carrier and and am very happy with it in terms of quality and price.  As it was an in stock item, I received it in 2 days as well.
Link Posted: 7/29/2005 4:49:15 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for all the input.  I went ahead and put my order in two days ago.  It just hit my credit card today.  I am leaving for two weeks of training but hopefully it will be here along with my CCW permit when I get back.

Link Posted: 7/30/2005 7:40:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Ya can't go wrong with his stuff. I live in NC and he is the guru of gunleather here. Everybody knows his work and almost everybody wears his products. Topnotch for quality.
Rick
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 11:29:27 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 4:54:53 PM EDT
[#7]
I did not know that. Wild Bills is at every gun show I've been to in this area for the last few years. I wear one of his belts every day and prefer his Fusion paddle holster in the winter. I've been meaning to get more stuff from him, but I'm already well supplied on IWB holsters.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top