Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/14/2005 9:10:20 AM EDT
Hey guys, I've been looking for a good drop holster for a 1911 and was just wondering if anyone would share their experiences on any of the various brands they've used.  thanks.
Link Posted: 7/18/2005 2:45:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 10:42:20 AM EDT
[#2]
Good gear.  I had one in Iraq.  Good holster for the money and it does last.  Mine does not look brand new, but it still works.

Max

Link Posted: 8/8/2005 8:17:20 AM EDT
[#3]
not trying to hijack, but where can you get the Spectre gear holster. I did a search on the internet and started calling. Everyone was out of stock, and my local dealer said they were slow in making them and they were hard to get. He said 6-8 weeks if ordering and he couldn't guarentee that...
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 6:16:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 9:44:56 AM EDT
[#5]
Yeah, they are cool, but would be so much better if your light mtd on the gun fit in the same holster.
Thats my hang-up.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top