Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/11/2016 5:49:16 PM EDT
Does anyone have one of these? Preferably on a Glock? My friend has one for sale for $100, and I'm very strongly thinking about picking it up and getting my carry G19 milled for it. Does anyone have experiences with how they carry/how they last or hold up?

Thanks!
Link Posted: 11/14/2016 2:54:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Really it's too new to have a reliable feedback. From early testers and reviews it's a nice setup. There are some durability concerns as it is a Chinese optic and isn't as meaty as other more expensive optics. If you are using this for fun range gun then it might serve you well.

There were some report of SIG attempting to replicate some reported failures at a range but no sure what the issues were.
Link Posted: 12/2/2016 3:31:19 PM EDT
[#2]
damn, nobody else?
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 8:46:49 AM EDT
[#3]
There have been a bunch of recent articles stress testing the Romeo reflex site on this gun. One has over 3000 rounds with no sight issue and only one malfunction. Another in Guns and Ammo chronicles 4 weeks and 5000 rounds of daily use. In this one they tried to break the Romeo by racking the slide reguarly on the sight itself one-handed on the top of a wooden table.

He did finally break the lens in week 4 with yet another table side rack. He said it lasted 1000 rounds longer than a similar test with a RMR. He plans to zero the round count when he gets it back and continue the testing.
View Quote

Nothing concrete, but from a thread on Sigtalk.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top