Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/21/2016 1:17:44 PM EDT
I ordered a IWB holster from them a few days ago... my card was charged and when I log in it says my order was completed.... I still haven't received a confirmation e-mail or delivery date/tracking?  I'm not complaining, just wondering if this is how they roll.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 1:27:55 PM EDT
[#1]
I have several holsters from them....Never an issue with shipping or service.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 1:29:53 PM EDT
[#2]
I received both conf # and tracker....

I'd pick up the phone.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 2:27:34 PM EDT
[#3]
I just ordered a new holster last weekend. It was in my mailbox Thursday. I did get an email when it shipped with USPS tracking. Check your spam folder.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 2:53:54 PM EDT
[#4]
thanks guys.. I'll be a bit more patient, they might be a bit backed up. I'm in no hurry anyway, it's just everywhere I have ever ordered from has sent out a order confirmation and then tracking after it has left the building! if I don't hear anything by Monday I'll give them a call.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top