Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/11/2002 6:10:16 AM EDT
High Noon Holsters. I found out that I would have a chance to take one of my recent acquisitions out in the field, but no holster. It was a Saturday evening. I dropped Michael at High Noon and e-mail and got a reply from him Sunday night. Monday morning he shipped the holster and it arrived on wednesday.

Now that's service folks. The quality is equal to anything from Galco or Andrews. His prices are reasonable and he stands behind his products.

If any of you are looking for a high quality leather holster, want fast service and great prices, do yourself a big favor and check out HHN
Link Posted: 5/11/2002 7:55:54 AM EDT
[#1]
It's kinda funny.  I have never heard of High Noon before I got this months Shooting Times issue.  They had a nice write up about CC holster makers and products.  High Noon was one of the featured makers.  I was really interested in the Sky High holster they had on their web sight, but ended up going with the Don Hume open top double nine-also featured in the article.  Mostly out of price, but everyone here has said such great things about their Don Hume's that reputation was the final decision maker.  

Let us know how it stands up.  I will probably go with High Noon products the next time I need a holster if the quality is in line with other top quality holsters.
Link Posted: 5/11/2002 11:08:56 AM EDT
[#2]
I went to their website and they seem like they have a good product selection and at good prices.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top