Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/28/2013 8:17:46 AM EDT
This company makes top notch kydex holsters. I have 8-10 holsters/mag pouches from them and have been very pleased. I recently had an issue so I emailed them asking what I should do. I got a quick response saying send them back and we will take care of it. So I sent the holsters USPS last wed. I received this email yesterday.

"Both holsters are repaired.  They will go out Monday via USPS tracking # xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. Also we got new OWB and IWB loops which are better than the old ones so we swapped them out for you.  

Thank you,

Customer Service
Zero Concealment Systems
1124 East County Road 36
Ozark, AL 36360

www.zeroconcealmentsystems.com"

What a classy company. I was expecting a large turn around time because everyone has been so slammed. I see a lot of complaints on the web and not a lot of praise.(for companies in general) So here is some praise for what i think is an A+ company. Stop by their web site and check out the product. I love everything I have bought from them.
Link Posted: 7/28/2013 8:27:59 AM EDT
[#1]
On a different thread I started some else mentioned them I may have to take a serious look at them if that's the kind of customer service you received
Link Posted: 7/28/2013 8:28:32 AM EDT
[#2]
Eh, they are direct rip offs of Raven, hell they even copy/pasted descriptions and the FAQ page right off of Raven's site.  I wouldn't do business with them just out of principle.

But I'm glad their character is solid enough to provide good customer service and help you out
Link Posted: 7/28/2013 8:46:30 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Eh, they are direct rip offs of Raven, hell they even copy/pasted descriptions and the FAQ page right off of Raven's site.  I wouldn't do business with them just out of principle.

But I'm glad their character is solid enough to provide good customer service and help you out
View Quote

I get what you are saying. However they are located in the us, less expensive than raven and takes half the time to get to my door. I don't need some great new design. I need something that works. These holsters work. Why reinvent the wheel is my thought? Not trying to diss raven here. They make great stuff. Just wanted to brag on a company I had a great experience with.
Link Posted: 7/28/2013 9:15:21 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I get what you are saying. However they are located in the us, less expensive than raven and takes half the time to get to my door. I don't need some great new design. I need something that works. These holsters work. Why reinvent the wheel is my thought? Not trying to diss raven here. They make great stuff. Just wanted to brag on a company I had a great experience with.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Totally understand that that.  I was just pointing out the quirks of their character that would prevent me from purchasing from them just in case someone pulled up this thread for research into them.  I like to have all the info on any company I am going to purchase from good or bad myself.

I will point out that Raven is in the US as well and it appears felon is quoting 30 days or less and Raven's quick ship is running 1-5 days or less  Devil's advocate

I won't get into cost though, there is a lot of subjective "value" equations there.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top