Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/17/2012 5:32:28 AM EDT
I bought a Emdom 2" wide CM belt.. now I find all my holsters max out at a 1.5" or 1.75" belt width. Finding a 2" belt compatible holster on the Internet seems to be a tough job- it looks like Comp-Tac only goes up to 1.75", I can find everything *but* the belt size on the Blackhawk data sheets, even Uncle Mike's only goes up to 1.75.

Does anyone have recommendations for holsters for Glocks/M9s for a 2" belt (that aren't made by Keebler elves in a hollow tree/ i.e. I can get one during my lifetime)?
Link Posted: 11/17/2012 11:40:23 AM EDT
[#1]
Raven Concealment.

Most of their Glock stuff is quick ship and you'll have it soon.  The M9 stuff would typically fall under the custom order and be subject to the typical lead time.

I can promise you they aren't made by elves in a tree, just hardworking Americans who are swamped everyday
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 9:10:44 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Raven Concealment.

Most of their Glock stuff is quick ship and you'll have it soon.  The M9 stuff would typically fall under the custom order and be subject to the typical lead time.

I can promise you they aren't made by elves in a tree, just hardworking Americans who are swamped everyday

A big +1 for Raven.  If you do go that route make separate orders for each pistol.  If you put a non quick ship item and a custom item on the same order the whole order is subject to the lead time.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 1:28:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Raven Concealment.

A big +1 for Raven.  If you do go that route make separate orders for each pistol.  If you put a non quick ship item and a custom item on the same order the whole order is subject to the lead time.

Raven order placed. Thanks for the response!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top