Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/17/2012 2:43:08 PM EDT
I'm looking for a serpa type for my Glock 30SF and a IWB type for my Kelly-Tec PF9.
Can anyone point me in right direction?
Thanks!
Link Posted: 8/19/2012 10:34:06 AM EDT
[#1]
No one has any holster options, I'm really looking for an IWB holster for my PF9!!!!
Link Posted: 8/19/2012 11:30:32 AM EDT
[#2]
Don't know if they make holsters for the smaller Glocks, but it would be worth checking out G-Code. Its the best I've found for my full size Glocks. F&F are top shelf as well as build Quality and Materials. Their mag pouches are also in the same league. I just picked another one up on the sales block for just a tad more than a new Fobus
Link Posted: 8/20/2012 6:34:53 AM EDT
[#3]
I do not believe that Blackhawk! makes a Serpa for the G30sf... You might try to see of it will fit in one of the full size Serpa holsters, but you will likely have a little more holster material around the muzzle than you need. As for the PF9... You will probably have to go to a custom holder maker for that one, as I haven't found a stock holster for mine yet. I am a hobbiest leather worker and made my own leather holster for my PF9, since I could not find one on the shelf. I did pick up a DiSantis "nemesis" pocket holster for mine and it works very well, but I know you are looking for IWB...

-Tac
Link Posted: 8/20/2012 12:11:10 PM EDT
[#4]
I can help you with all of those needs. Hit me up on a mail message and I can fix that for you, I promise.
Link Posted: 8/20/2012 5:46:20 PM EDT
[#5]
For the Kel-Tec... check their forum.  Just looked myself and here is a thread on the very subject...HERE
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top