Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/19/2012 6:01:41 PM EDT
Anyone ordered a belt from beltman. Their website says to expect 8 weeks to make the belt. I am on week number 12 now and still no belt or email saying it is on it's way. I guess I could always add it to my will and maybe it will be here in time for my 4 year old to wear it when he is older. I called about 2 -3 weeks ago and was told it would ship in a week or so. Anyone else?
Link Posted: 6/21/2012 5:19:56 AM EDT
[#1]
Wow. So no one has ordered from these guys before? I guess I should have looked into them a little more before sending my money off I guess. D'oh.
Link Posted: 6/21/2012 5:30:36 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/21/2012 5:32:38 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

(FWIW, had I seen your thread last night I would have responded immediately.  I'm a very happy long-time Beltman customer, and I'm not alone here in that.)

Thanks that makes me feel better. Maybe he is just a little backed up on orders. Just wanted to make sure I had not been took
Link Posted: 6/23/2012 4:07:59 PM EDT
[#4]
I ordered one of his ready made belts . Got it in 4 days .
Link Posted: 6/23/2012 5:13:26 PM EDT
[#5]
About a day after posting this I got a email stating it was on the way. This morning it arrived. Well built belt. They probably just got backed up. I definitely did NOT get scammed.
Link Posted: 6/23/2012 5:57:13 PM EDT
[#6]
I own two of his horsehide belts.  Beltman makes a damned good gunbelt, IMO.  I don't wear any of my other leather belts anymore (whether I carry or not).  Good stuff!
Link Posted: 6/23/2012 6:39:21 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I ordered one of his ready made belts . Got it in 4 days .

I order a ready to ship belt and it came right away. Good belt.
Link Posted: 6/23/2012 6:44:24 PM EDT
[#8]
Love mine and will order from him again.
Link Posted: 6/28/2012 5:16:57 PM EDT
[#9]
I do like my Beltman belt and will be ordering another.
Link Posted: 7/4/2012 6:48:38 AM EDT
[#10]
http://www.abetterbeltusa.com/
These guys are about 2weeks from order to ship, great work and great price.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top