Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/26/2004 3:37:49 AM EDT
I'm looking for a holster for my UPS 45 and have no idea on what kind to get.  There are just too many to choose from out their.  I would like it to be comfortable but more important able to run and move quickly without safety being compromised.  Also, hold two extra mag’s if possilbe.  A good price is idea I’m on bit of budget.  ALL COMMENTS AND SUGGESTION ARE WELCOMED.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 4:30:29 AM EDT
[#1]
It will help if you give us a few more details...like what you will be doing that might require running and moving quickly without safety being compromised. Tactical uses? Competition? CCW? In or out of uniform? etc.

Any holster that includes a mag pouch ON the holster is either going to be a thigh-type or really bulky...it will suck for concealment. Better to use a separate mag pouch on the opposite side of the belt for most uses...those loaded USP mags get heavy. And for sure, get a GOOD belt...one made for CCW carry or an equally high quality duty type belt...it will make all the difference, especially with a relatively heavy pistol like yours.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 5:33:40 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm taking a training course for civilian so I guess tactical and, definitely not trying to conceal.  
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 2:39:53 PM EDT
[#3]
For something like that, I would look at a kydex rig like the Cen-Dex or similar. I have an OWB holster that works fine for me if I do not need to conceal the gun...Sam Andrews from Gainesville, Fl...nice holster! www.andrewsleather.com/  Be sure and get a good belt...it DOES make a difference...believe me!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top