Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/25/2004 2:40:47 PM EDT
I am deploying to Iraq in a few months.  RIght now we are in training.  I see the popularity of drop leg style holsters but when I tried one it is really slow to draw.  I was in the local PD academy and the leather holsters with triple retention was way faster to draw.  I can see why the drop leg style holster with all the armor, LBV we carry but is there another option?  Amzing though I see cross draw holsters and all sorts of 'cool' looking holsters but I really prefer something closer to my waist but then all this crap we carry limits that option.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 4:46:13 PM EDT
[#1]
I like the drop holster. I rest my hand on it when I stand. Nothing could be faster, for me at least. Its also out of the way, but has to be adjusted right if I am going to run in it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top