Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/25/2011 6:10:37 AM EDT
Looking to fit a M&P9 and M&P9C.  I know they make two holsters for both size guns.  Will one holster fit the other aside from barrel length?  If so, should I get the smaller one or larger one?  Anyone having issues or carry problems?  Some say they are very comfortable, but the large mass of leather has me worried.  Aslo considering Blatetech IWB too.  Helpful suggestions?
Link Posted: 2/25/2011 6:17:32 AM EDT
[#1]
Can't comment on M&P, but ALL my XD(m)'s fit the same supertuck.

The large mass of leather is precisely what makes it so comfortable.

GET IT!

Once it arrives, hit the leather with mink oil every day for a week, every week for a month and then as needed.

After the first 3-4 days it will mold to your body and you'll forget you have it on.
Link Posted: 2/25/2011 12:44:45 PM EDT
[#2]
I been carrying the full size M&P .40 in this Horsehide Super Tuck just about every day for a little over three years now and it's extremely comfortable and well concealed.

On the rare occasions that I need a pistol with shorter grips for concealment under tight fitting clothing, I carry the M&P 9c in the same holster which was ordered for the full-size pistol which as you know, is the same size as the full-size 9mm.

Both pistols fit perfectly into the same Super Tuck.

They are both an exact fit.

Link Posted: 2/25/2011 3:02:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks guys!

I was able to locate the Supertuck in a local shop.  Told my brother, since he also has a 9c.  I went into the shop, and they said.....you just missed your brother.  Well, I picked up the regular sized one.  Went over to brother's house to compare holsters.  Aside from the bottom cut out, they are exactly the same.  Been wearing it now for the last three hours, so far so good after the ride adjustments.
Link Posted: 3/16/2011 11:31:29 AM EDT
[#4]
How does this compare to the MTAC?  I have the CTAC and with the M&P 40 the beavertail jabs into my ribs when I sit at times.  I'm wondering if that big leather slab will stick or stickOUT

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top