Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/28/2009 10:38:48 AM EDT
Hello, who has 9MM Wolf or Brown Bear in stock?
Link Posted: 4/28/2009 12:23:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Wideners
Link Posted: 4/28/2009 5:31:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Yep....

Wolf black box in stock for $219!  

Link
Link Posted: 4/28/2009 5:54:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Yeah, I just bought some there.  Frankly, it's the best I can do right now.  Paying that much for steel cased 9mm ball makes me ill, but I haven't seen much of it around lately.
Link Posted: 4/29/2009 12:24:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Sold out
Link Posted: 4/29/2009 9:38:50 PM EDT
[#5]
I've only had my XDM-9 for a few weeks now so I'm still new to the pistol ammo game.  Is Wolf pistol ammo as hated as their 5.56?  I know some people have never had issues with Wolf rifle ammo, but I witnessed a nasty stuck round in the chamber of my buddy's Rock River AR.   It doesn't inspire confidence in the Wolf name.
Link Posted: 4/29/2009 10:35:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I've only had my XDM-9 for a few weeks now so I'm still new to the pistol ammo game.  Is Wolf pistol ammo as hated as their 5.56?  I know some people have never had issues with Wolf rifle ammo, but I witnessed a nasty stuck round in the chamber of my buddy's Rock River AR.   It doesn't inspire confidence in the Wolf name.

Wolf 9mm ammo is probably the best cheap 9mm you can get. I wish I could find it more often.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top