Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/29/2009 7:40:48 AM EDT
A few years back I got 300 rds of 40 s&w Triton ammo (100 JHP and 200FMJ) from Sportsmansguide.  At that point I did not know that it was owned by Amerc (I knew that Amerc is bad news all along).  When I got it, the JHP rounds had amerc stamped at the bottom, and I knew I was screwed and that I would never used them for SD.  Then I also did some internet research and Triton indeed is an Amerc brand.  I found only an handful of posts with actual experience using these Triton rounds and nobody has any problem.  I was wondering if arfcom people have used them.

I hate to waste ammo.  My question is should I even shoot them at the range?  Anybody have first hand experience with these Triton from Amerc?

thanks
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 7:44:33 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 8:31:43 AM EDT
[#2]
Triton Cartridge Corp

PO Box 50

Wappinger Falls, NY 12590

American Ammunition Co.

3545 NW 71st St

Miami, FL 33147

The Triton ammunition that i have is labeled from NY

Quik-Shok and Hi-Vel, were picked up in May, 2004 when A-merc bought the assets of Triton Ammunition Company of New York
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top