Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/18/2008 10:27:49 AM EDT
For 9mm and 38, this would be self defense, but it doesn't have to be a premium brand.  

Thanks
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 6:25:12 AM EDT
[#1]
In my part of texas its walmart.  They've got the 20rd boxes of gold dots.  Academy wanted $25 for a box of 20 of the federal stuff, walmart is about five bucks cheaper for self defense rds like that.  

I don't know where you live but the best deal I've found lately was at Cabelas in Ft Worth, they had Hornady on sale, got some +Ps for $16.99/box.   This was a few weeks ago, dunno if the sale is still on.
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 8:25:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Don't know but Academy had 9mm Blazer on sale for $7.99 when I was at the store today. I've been thinking about picking up a 9mm since the ammo is quite a bit cheaper than 45acp but can't decide which one so I guess I'll stay with my 45's.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top