Link Posted: 2/17/2006 8:04:56 PM EDT
[#5]
I sometimes get ammo free, last time it was in 357, I dont have a 357
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 8:17:44 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
details? Dont leave us hanging.

Sorry...

I regulary train with a larger agency who tends to give a lot of ammo out to it's employees, whether they actually enjoy shooting or not. I work with several that are not recreational/serious shooters and they have nothing to do with the ammo, other than to either hoard it or throw it away.... I tell them to save it for me. My agency only gives out ammo to fire at qual time, no extras......
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 1:56:25 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:
details? Dont leave us hanging.

Sorry...

I regulary train with a larger agency who tends to give a lot of ammo out to it's employees, whether they actually enjoy shooting or not. I work with several that are not recreational/serious shooters and they have nothing to do with the ammo, other than to either hoard it or throw it away.... I tell them to save it for me. My agency only gives out ammo to fire at qual time, no extras......

Sweet.....

But it should be returned to the people who paid for it, you know us lowly civilian tax payers...
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 2:11:43 AM EDT
[#8]
OK... Were all going to your houe to take you to the range this sat.... You bring the ammo.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top