Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/19/2005 6:06:30 PM EDT
Any reason it cant it be done? I know the bullet diameters are the same, and my load books have 9mm jacketed 95gr. data, but is there anything else different, or is the 380 bullet designation just indicate its common use, because when buying 95gr. fmj bullets, they always are under .380 and not 9mm components.

thanks a bunch!
mike
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 11:00:42 AM EDT
[#1]
No difference...  Same bullet diameter.  Both are .356 nominal.  The stock boy just doesn't know the difference.  If it says .380 it must go with the .38 special bullets (which are not .38 either )

Kent
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 11:26:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks much, I was wondering if the bullet was too short or something to be good for 9mm.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 6:36:10 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Thanks much, I was wondering if the bullet was too short or something to be good for 9mm.

I make no claims as to if it will cycle in your gun.  Quite simply, you won't know until you try.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top