Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/9/2005 9:10:55 PM EDT
Is there any factory produced ammo that mimics that which is usually only found in custom reloads?   Thanks
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 3:31:33 AM EDT
[#1]
Between subsonic 9mm rounds and frangible 9mm rounds produced by Hornady, CorBon and others, (as well as the plethra of factory loaded 9mm choices in varying weights and loads) the only thing preventing you from finding whatever it is your really looking for is "you".

Mike
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 6:57:49 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Is there any factory produced ammo that mimics that which is usually only found in custom reloads?   Thanks

Cycling the slide reliably gives a lower limit to the low end recoil of commercial loads.  The 147 grain WWB is close to the low end.  Anything much  lower, and you won't be able to cycle the slide of many semi-autos without a lighter recoil spring.

Michael Courtney
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 6:58:34 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 10:34:45 AM EDT
[#4]
I was wondering if I would have a cycling problem.  I may need to switch out the recoil rod/spring.  Gun- SubCompact Glock 26.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top