Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/7/2005 5:01:01 PM EDT
I have been reading stuff saying things like "this is the good gold dot stuff", etc.
What classifies it as good or bad?  I got some from CDNN investments.  200gr 45 acp (not +p) 50 round boxes for $15.  Is this the good stuff or is this crap?  Is the +p stuff considered good and all the rest crappy?  Its all very confusing to me.

JMN69
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 5:30:44 PM EDT
[#1]
50 round boxes are good.  250 round loose packs are not.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 1:04:27 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I have been reading stuff saying things like "this is the good gold dot stuff", etc.
What classifies it as good or bad?  I got some from CDNN investments.  200gr 45 acp (not +p) 50 round boxes for $15.  Is this the good stuff or is this crap?  Is the +p stuff considered good and all the rest crappy?  Its all very confusing to me.

JMN69

The bad stuff was the older ammo , like clubsoda said dont get the loose stuff , the 50 round boxes is the shit "the good stuff " the +p ammo is good as well as the none +p !!!
If you just want to make sure call speer ....
That's what I did about a month ago , they told me the problem ammo was the older ammo !!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top