Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/18/2005 7:15:12 PM EDT
I have access to a quantity of range pick up brass. It is going to be a mixture of 9mm, .40S&W, and .45ACP; and some .357 Sig occasionally. I would like to find a couple of plastic sieve that I use to sort out the brass. What I invision is like a couple of collender that you would use in succession. The first would let the 9mm drop out and the second would let the .40S&W drop out which would give the basic sort of 9mm, .40S&W, and .45ACP.

Does anyone know if such a case sorter critter exists and, if so, where could I get one?

Thanks,

wganz

Link Posted: 8/19/2005 7:04:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Haven't seen anything like that but it's a darn good idea.  Shouldn't be hard to make one yourself with some 2x4s and some assorted sized screen/chicken wire from Menards or Home Depot.
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 7:41:16 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Haven't seen anything like that but it's a darn good idea.  Shouldn't be hard to make one yourself with some 2x4s and some assorted sized screen/chicken wire from Menards or Home Depot.

OK, it is now Patent Pending!!

am going to get some el cheapo big plastic bowels from Wal-Mart and get the electric drill + some bits to try my hand at making some

wganz

Link Posted: 8/20/2005 7:16:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Dang it!  I better get a cut!  If your sorting this brass to sell it, I could use some .45 ACP for cheap.

ETA:  I think I was thinking on a much larger scale than you were.  My vision of 3 sets of 4ftx4ft frame with screen between, stacked on top of each other is *slightly* bigger than some plastic bowels
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top