Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/30/2015 8:02:00 PM EDT
I want to use Alliant Power Pro 300 MP powder for some .357 magnum loads but there is very limited info yet on this product for reload charges. Specifically I want to load 158 grain gas check  LSWC and Sierra 180 grain FPJ for .357 magnum. Any links or personal experience with this powder for reloads would be great . . . been searching hours on WWW with no luck yet. Will be using these rounds in a carbine and a Super Blackhawk.
Link Posted: 11/1/2015 8:56:49 AM EDT
[#1]
Alliant shows some data, but not much. Maybe start 10% lower than the listed loads and work up from there, but I would keep looking for others as well.

Here

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top