Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/20/2013 2:18:50 PM EDT
anybody ever buy from Samco Global Arms and if so are the GTG? They had some decent prices on '70's era Pakistani 9mm(if it's still in stock)
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 2:32:04 PM EDT
[#1]
I tried to buy some years ago.

gave me a bunch of shit because i was stationed in GA, but used a NH ID still, had to cancel
probably should have just changed the shipping addy to my house in NH

seemed like  decent outfit though
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 2:59:46 PM EDT
[#2]
I saw that deal and was also curious. Anyone have any other info about the ammo or Samco?
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 3:18:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Don't know anything about Samco but Paki 9mm ammo is pure crap.
Extremely unreliable and weak/underloaded.
Do yourself a favor and buy something else.
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 4:38:55 PM EDT
[#4]
I would not trust that ammo.
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 5:19:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Dad and I ordered about a year ago. Their shipping cost will ruin any deal you think your getting. Think double or triple what most would charge for shipping.
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 6:22:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Don't fuck with Paki surplus for so many reasons.
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 6:52:22 PM EDT
[#7]

The few people I know who've ordered from Samco have not had good experiences. Order mixups, poor customer service, and HIGH shipping charges. It makes me wonder if they have any repeat customers.
The 9mm Paki from the 90's I have shot was okay.  I've heard that some of the earlier dated stuff was corrosive. The 60's for certain, ...not sure about the 70's.
Link Posted: 1/22/2013 5:55:07 AM EDT
[#8]
thanks guys, I didn't order any. I have a good amount of 9mm now and don't have the need to take a chance on subpar ammo.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top