Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/26/2004 6:29:06 AM EDT
I asked this question in the ammo section under AR15. So I'm gonna ask it here. I use a lot of 9MM in my AR. Don't have a 9MM pistol yet. I've been using Win white box from Wally World and Wolf this is for my indoor range gun. Been using 1-2 cases a month. Been paying around 11-12 bucks per 100 at Walmart about 111 a case. I've check around with the wholesalers on the internet and also in this forum and no one comes close to that price. Do any of you guys know of a better price. Yes Wolf is cheaper but not by much
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 6:47:34 AM EDT
[#1]
I actually prefer Wolf to the 100 round value packs at Walmart.  That particular variety of Winchester leaves an awful sandy grit behind in my guns.  The wolf burns more cleanly although the steel case is probably harder on my extractor.

The best bargain brass 9mm ammo I get is at the annual Bass Pro Fall Hunting sale - they sell the 50 round Win White Box (no sandy residue) or the UMC at decent prices.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 7:02:17 AM EDT
[#2]
I've shot Wolf also. Best price I got was last Dec from JG Sales 80/1000.  Guess they were clearing out the old style ammo. But by the time you include the shipping it's close to Win White box. As far as the ammo leaving a gritty residue that doesn't bother me. I'm a clean fanatic so my AR gets scrubbed out.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 8:46:27 PM EDT
[#3]
www.wholesalehunter.com has cci blazer(aluminum case) @$94/1k.  ordered many times from them with no problems.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 11:23:08 PM EDT
[#4]
I found the Win 50 round boxes for $4.49 at Sports Athority on sale awhile back and bought all they had.

Check them if you have one, sometimes they run good deals.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top