Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/4/2004 8:41:07 PM EDT
Does anybody know of a range report on this ammo? Even if it is only "ok" it would be good for th price.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 5:05:46 AM EDT
[#1]
If you using it as carry ammo put out abit more money and get some decent HPs Id suggest.  You wont use that many of them anyway.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 11:14:45 AM EDT
[#2]
I think it was on Glock Talk that a guy posted favorable range report with expansion pictures for the WWB personal protection.
JR
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 2:45:08 PM EDT
[#3]
I tried them for awhile but got to thinking. If I am willing to go the distance to carry a pistol for personal defense, spend a few hundred to a few thousand dollars on a pistol. Why would I want to scrape the bottom of the barrell and buy cheap ammo to defend my life. My Milt Sparks holsters and belts were not cheap and to be honest a box of 50 Black Hills, Gold Dots or Federal Hydra-Shocks are not expensive. It is good ammo that has a higher percentage of performing the way it was designed.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top