Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/19/2006 8:53:17 PM EDT
Fellas,
I nabbed a CZ-52 pistol over the weekend.  I took it home and played with, making certain that I didn't dry fire it after reading about it a little on the net.  I pull it out tonight to look over it some more, and I find that the trigger won't release the hammer.  CRAP!  Now, I made sure it worked several times before I bought it, and it worked many more times at home.  I place my Left Thumb on the hammer to catch it when I was squeezing the trigger.

If I cock it and push the safety all the way up, it releases the hammer and stops it before contacting the firing pin.  But I cannot get the trigger to release it. DARN!

Thanx in advance for any advice.
txgp17
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top