Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/7/2002 3:13:05 PM EDT
I've had this hand cannon for ages, and I've always pondered putting a scope on it.

Questions for the learned:

Should I attempt to tap this myself?  Does one need some kind of jig for spacing??  

Are there any "no tap" mounts available?  If so, any experience with them?
Link Posted: 10/9/2002 3:49:25 AM EDT
[#1]
Entropy,
       I have seen these no drill & tap mounts in action, not only are they big and bulky but they do not hold zero well.

Drill & tap is really the only way to go, Leupold makes a rugged yet streamline base and ring setup, Weaver also makes a nice base.

If you never have done this before I do not recommend attempting this as your first try!
For Leupold base and ring set-up you are looking at $50.00 for all steel, drill and tap with mount and boresite add$45.00 plus approx$25.00 next day air s/h.

but it would be done right .
or take to a local smith and price should be about the same less s/h,either way you would have it right. take care of that N-frame and she`ll put plenty of venison on the table.

RON KONTOWSKY
ACTION BY R.A.K. CUSTOM GUNSMITHING
Link Posted: 10/10/2002 3:07:21 AM EDT
[#2]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top