Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/25/2001 5:55:05 AM EDT
My pistolsmith has moved to NV. His buisiness was being hurt by the firearms legislation here in cali.

I want to have  a trigger job and a beavertail grip safety installed. I would also like to get the slide refinished to math the frame. I do not like the way finish looks painted on.

The closer to the Bay Area the betteras I don't like to ship firearms.
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 1:19:51 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
My pistolsmith has moved to NV. His buisiness was being hurt by the firearms legislation here in cali.  

Go to www.colt380.com for MacDougal & Assoc.  They did some work for me & I was way impressed for their prices & quality of work. Dunno how close/far they are from you. Might be worth a Sat drive down to check them out?

Hope this helps.
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 2:26:15 PM EDT
[#2]
You might also want to give John Jardine a call.  He's the nephew of the late greate Armand Swenson and his work holds a strong family resemblance.  First rate gunsmith.
Link Posted: 11/8/2001 7:48:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks!

Where abouts is this place?

I'm inn the Bay Area.
Link Posted: 11/8/2001 8:03:48 PM EDT
[#4]
I just checked out there sight. That looks like it's in CO CO county. I know of a riflesmith in Vallejoe (god I killed that name) that I need to see. Maybe I could make a combo trip.

Thanks for the tip!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top