Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/6/2005 4:26:14 PM EDT
I just got a brand new Glock 21.  I put 100 rounds of wolf ammo through it and approximately 85 of those rounds hit my face, head, or body.  A few rounds went to the right as they should, but a few also went to the left.  Does anyone know what the problem may be.  I am thinking one of two things:

1.  New Gun, weak ammo....needs to be broken in and use some higher pressure ammo to push the slide back fast enough to correctly eject it.

2.  Bad ejector or extractor or both.

If anyone has any ideas, please let me know.

PS - I am going to clean it up real good and try again with better ammo.  During this run it still had the gold lubricant crap glock puts in them.
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 4:29:36 PM EDT
[#1]
#1 sign of weak ammo.

I have shot Wolf 45acp though and I didn't think it was weak at all.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top