Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/18/2020 5:08:14 PM EDT
Thanks @C&H PWS what a stand up company. After telling me yourself my slide was complete last Wednesday and would ship Thursday December 10th you get mad at me a week later asking where my stuff is. I have every email and text from the day I sent you my slide (September 8th)proving the incompetence and unreasonable aggression to me.
From the start your website and your receptionist told me 2-4 week lead time. If covid and quarantine was an issue it should have been stated and not brought up two months later.

Reasons from your company on why my project has taken 14 weeks and isn’t getting returned complete.
- waiting for a CNC program to begin my slide 3 weeks after receiving my slide.
-covid sent all your employees home
- waiting for correct iron sights at week 14 after my work order from September stated exactly what sights would be used for my project so I guess you didn’t order them
- you (Buck) directly telling me my project was not standard even though your website stated the options I chose are the only ones for S&W M&P (pictures of your website to prove this)
For claiming to be the industry leader for optic milling and slide cuts you sure don’t back that up.
Im excited to receive my incomplete slide and more than likely missing parts as others have posted about. But thank god you have stand up customer service and all you have to do is call to sort out your lack of follow through with customers. I hope everyone sees this and realizes you’re a nightmare of a company to deal with.
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 5:24:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Is this also a thread where we diagnose a slide being milled too light? ... CS had all the excuses in the world to hide behind and take their time... sorry op
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 6:36:03 PM EDT
[#2]
I’m just curious if I’m
The only one that had trouble with this company?
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 6:39:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Welcome to the club.

Whole thread here with some happiness and several people not happy (me included).

https://www.ar15.com/forums/handguns/RMR-on-CHPWS-plate-for-M17-and-M18-UPDATE-received-plates-and-they-re-JUNK-/14-196718/
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 7:32:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Seems to be a common theme with his company, I for sure will be staying away.  Too many other good companies to deal with.
Link Posted: 2/9/2021 11:26:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Seems to be a common theme with his company, I for sure will be staying away.  Too many other good companies to deal with.
View Quote

Recommendations?
Link Posted: 4/23/2021 12:06:04 AM EDT
[#6]
I wish I had found this thread before getting the slide milled for a RMRcc.  Turnaround was a month.

It appears that they did the milling right but fubared the front sight dovetail.  I ordered Dawson suppressor height sights but they screwed up and installed 10-8 fiber sights.

Three ignored messages and one sweet but clueless phone answerer.

I will fix it myself.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top