Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/26/2020 2:42:45 PM EDT
hello everyone ,

need some help from someone who is a current , UpToDate glock armorer. Ha some questions on parts.

via email or text back & forth would be very ideall , If you have time please reach out & help a novice.

Thanks & Happy Turkey day to all.

Pep
Link Posted: 11/27/2020 12:56:28 AM EDT
[#1]
I’m taking the class in a month, how urgent is this

Seriously, just post the issue you are having and I’m sure people here will be able to help! Glocks are simple and easy to work on, even if you’re not an armorer.
Link Posted: 11/29/2020 10:35:50 AM EDT
[#2]
What ya need help with?
Link Posted: 11/29/2020 8:17:16 PM EDT
[#3]
thanks for the replies guys.

I have accumulated & bought spare mags , parts for my gen3 g19's & now that I've sold all of them I find myself having spare parts left over. I have transitioned to the G19x/G45 platform & don't want to trade/sell parts I can use on the 19x/45. I took pic of my parts & wanted a quick yay/nay of what I should get rid of & what I can keep from someone who knows way more than me. I can't even figure out how to post pics yet & I've tried.....

thanks & hope its ok to ask

Pep

Link Posted: 11/29/2020 9:14:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
thanks for the replies guys.

I have accumulated & bought spare mags , parts for my gen3 g19's & now that I've sold all of them I find myself having spare parts left over. I have transitioned to the G19x/G45 platform & don't want to trade/sell parts I can use on the 19x/45. I took pic of my parts & wanted a quick yay/nay of what I should get rid of & what I can keep from someone who knows way more than me. I can't even figure out how to post pics yet & I've tried.....

thanks & hope its ok to ask

Pep

View Quote

If I remember correctly very few internal parts are cross compatible with the gen 3 to the gen 5, I think it’s only the barrel. Others will come in and correct me I’m sure, like I mentioned in a few weeks I’ll be taking the Armorers class and I can certainly ask them what parts of any are cross compatible
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top