Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/4/2020 4:40:40 PM EDT
I went to order a replacement safety for a Star BM and the site read that their parts were not for ‘90’s made pistols. I’ve not heard of any variations on the safeties. Does any know if there actually is a variation and if so can the parts be easily modified to work properly?
Link Posted: 4/17/2022 4:12:34 PM EDT
[#1]
I would call J&G sales and ask a gunsmith there, they've been dealing with the BM forever.
Link Posted: 10/3/2022 2:14:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I went to order a replacement safety for a Star BM and the site read that their parts were not for ‘90’s made pistols. I’ve not heard of any variations on the safeties. Does any know if there actually is a variation and if so can the parts be easily modified to work properly?
View Quote

May want to check Gunboards Forums, Spanish pistol section for help. IBMikey knows more about the Star pistols than anyone I know of. He may even have what you need.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top