Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/25/2008 9:49:11 PM EDT
I was going to pick up a Glock 27 until I overheard someone at a gun show say they liked their M&P 40C better than the Glock 27. I like the price of the Smith, so is it better than the Glock? Can it conceal easily and what IWB holster do you use?
Link Posted: 5/26/2008 1:30:29 PM EDT
[#1]
No one here has a compact 40 M&P????
Link Posted: 5/26/2008 1:44:13 PM EDT
[#2]
I have one and love it...around 1K rounds with no problems at all. I haven't bought a holster for it yet as I just took my CHL a few weeks ago. I don't think you can go wrong with this one.
Link Posted: 5/26/2008 5:07:23 PM EDT
[#3]
My .40c is my favorite pistol I own period... end of story.  That being said, I have an HK P2000, Glock 19, two P22's, Sig Mosquito, P.38, and a S&W Model 10.

I know the M&P .40c is totally different from all my other guns, but for me, it is my most accurate pistol I own and it's also much more easy for me to conceal compared to my P2000 and my Glock 19.

I can say absolutely nothing bad about my .40C, and I don't expect I ever will.  I prefer it and trust my life to it every day over my Glock 19.

Hope this helps!
Link Posted: 5/26/2008 5:26:53 PM EDT
[#4]
I really enjoy shooting my .40 compact.  Right now it is my daily carry gun.  Can't wait for the .45 compact!
Link Posted: 5/26/2008 7:41:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks for all of your input. I went ahead and orderd one, and I will be picking it up at the gun show here in town in two weeks. Thanks again!
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 5:33:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top